Thursday, October 22, 2015

Featuring Cami&Jo



As I was looking for a big sis onesie for my daughter, I became frustrated when I could only find T-shirts that were far to big! When you can't find what you're looking for where does one go?
Etsy!!!!

Therefore, I'm excited to introduce and share with you Cami&Jo, a wonderful company which I've partnered with on my blog. Cami&Jo began when owner, Reba, made a tutu set for her oldest daughter's first birthday in 2014. With one thing leading to another, she decided to take the risk and start her own Etsy company –  I am sure glad she did! As I've grown to know Reba, she is a loving wife, dedicated mother and a professional business woman. With the ability to be creative and design memorable outfits for precious babies’ birthdays, couples’ pregnancy announcements, and holidays, makes her job exciting every day.

Recently, her company purchased professional equipment enabling them to offer a broader range of personalized products and the ability to speed up production for all customers. In addition, Reba states, “We are looking into donating a percentage of each purchase to public health. There are just so many areas in which we could help, that it’s  hard to decide which direction to take.”

The company currently offers a broad range of products, but you can keep your eyes out for some new merchandise including: little sister outfits and more big sis options, expansion on boy’s birthday items, matching brother shirts/bow ties, Mommy hair clips, and Daddy neck and bow ties.

From my own personal experience, Cami&Jo offers unique outfits you're unable to find in local stores and  be personalized to your own needs. 

It is my pleasure to be partnered with Cami&Jo! Please check out the company on Etsy by selecting the link below!

 
Featured below you will find one of the beautiful options she offers for big sister outfits.







Featured Post

A Walk Down Memory Lane

It's hard to believe we have lived in our fixer upper for more than 9 months! Shortly after moving into our home we went from a family ...