Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Featuring Shina Welch Photography

A little over a year ago, I was in search of a photographer for our maternity pictures. As the name Shina Welch was given to me, I decided to make a phone call and schedule an appointment. Shina quickly booked our appointment and had the perfect place in mind for our pictures. After meeting Shina and seeing her amazing talent, I knew I had found my photographer. 

Only a short time later, Giada was born and I was back on the phone scheduling Shina for the newborn pictures. Shina came to our house for the newborn pictures, which was wonderful because Giada was born in November and I was not thrilled about the idea of taking a newborn out during flu season. 

Now that Giada is almost a year old and preping to be a big sister, Shina and I have partnered to share her talent. Shina does all types of photography and below you will see a variety of what she offers. 

Please check out Shina Welch and her beautiful photography.
















Featured Post

A Walk Down Memory Lane

It's hard to believe we have lived in our fixer upper for more than 9 months! Shortly after moving into our home we went from a family ...