Sunday, October 9, 2016

A Mom's Saving Grace

Giada's new obsession is crayons! This includes dumping them out all over the house to "coloring" in her coloring book. Last Thursday, her red crayon found our couch. YES, the couch!

After a night out with the girls, I came home to Anthony sharing with me this wonderful story and red marks all over the chaise chair section of our couch. Needless to say, she spent some much needed time in her bedroom and quickly leaned how dad felt about crayons on the couch.

Anthony tried to remove the crayon by googlong how to get crayons out of the couch, but was unsuccessful.



The next morning, I pulled the bottle of Oxy Clean out of my laundry room and a few baby wipes to fix the problem. With a light coat of Oxy Clean, elbow grease and baby wipes - the couch was a good as new.



My love for Oxy Clean and baby wipes developed quickly after having Giada. To this day I use the both of them on anything and everything. My experience with both products has a high success rate and I will continue to use them for all the dreaded spots, stains and marks that come along with having children.





The saying "Don't cry over spilled milk" is SO true in our house - especially with Oxy Clean and baby wipes!

Featured Post

A Walk Down Memory Lane

It's hard to believe we have lived in our fixer upper for more than 9 months! Shortly after moving into our home we went from a family ...