Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Baby Boy Serpa



With a 14 month old daughter, a new job and a FOMO husband, we lead an extremely fast paced life that I wouldn't trade for anything. That being said, why not add to the journey and expand our family!

 September 5th, Anthony and I found out our second child is on the way and we can't be more excited that Baby "BOY" Serpa is due May 14th. Giada and her brother will be 18 months apart and as the due date gets closer and closer, the idea of two under two is very real.

During my pregnancy with Giada I took weekly pictures, documented every place we traveled and every move she made. It’s funny how things change the second time around.  Each week I tell myself to take a “weekly picture” and each week I fail to complete the task. It's time to start before it ends or when he gets older I'm sure I'll be asked "Mommy, why aren't there many pictures of me? or Mommy, when did I first ............?"

Currently I'm 21 weeks and 3 days pregnant. Overall, the pregnancy is similar to my first, but all the symptoms are accentuated… I am not sure if it has anything to do with him being a boy or not. Sleep is almost non-existent and he never stops moving. 

The million dollar question at this time is, “What’s the name?” From the moment we knew we were having a girl,  I knew her name would be Giada  The second time around and having a boy, there are a lot of thoughts, but nothing definitive.  As I have posted, potty training is now on the books as I have no desire to have two under 2 in diapers.

I am past the half way point and baby boy Serpa will be here before we know it! Anthony is beyond excited to have his boy and I can’t wait to see what type of big sister Giada will be!



Featured Post

A Walk Down Memory Lane

It's hard to believe we have lived in our fixer upper for more than 9 months! Shortly after moving into our home we went from a family ...