Friday, June 5, 2015

30 Day Detox



30 Day Detox!

 I like to think I am an organized person, but as I walk through our house there are so many nooks and crannies I want to get organized! With that being said, I am challenging myself and anyone who would like to join in a 30 Day Detox!!!

After compiling several different ways to approach the challenge, I developed my 30 days. The organizing will begin on Monday, June 8th and conclude on Friday, July 3rd. I'll take a break on the weekends, due to our hectic schedule. My budget is $100.00.  When it comes to organizing, there are always bins, jars and baskets of some sort needed. Finally, I will check in on Friday’s with an update of the week by posting pictures and sharing my thoughts.

As I share my 30 Day Detox  with all of you, I hope to hold myself accountable for the month ahead!


Day 1: Paperwork.
Day 2: Front entry way and coat closet/mudroom.
Day 3: Cleaning supplies.
Day 4: Fridge and freezer.
Day 5: Baskets in living room.
Day 6: Pantry.
Day 7: Bar.
Day 8: Kitchen cabinets.
Day 9: Guest Bathroom Cabinets.
Day 10: Bathroom Linen.
Day 11: Guest bedroom dresser.
Day 12: Guest closet.
Day 13: Closet baby’s dresser.
Day 14: Baby clothes.
Day 15: Take a breather and catch up on any unfinished organizing.
Day 16: Junk drawer.
Day 17: Hall closet.
Day 18: Make-up.
Day 19: My closet.
Day 20: Master bathroom cabinets.
Day 21: Hubbies closet.
Day 22:  Sock and underwear drawer.
Day 23: Nightstand.
Day 24: Jewelry Box.
Day 25: Wrapping paper.
Day 26: China cabinet.
Day 27: China Chest.
Day 28: Under the Beds.
Day 29 - 30: Garage – Needs a little extra TLC.


Happy Organizing

Featured Post

A Walk Down Memory Lane

It's hard to believe we have lived in our fixer upper for more than 9 months! Shortly after moving into our home we went from a family ...