Monday, May 9, 2016

Family Photos - Shina Welch

As my dad and I walked through Lowe's last week, we both had the same thought... "It's an interesting feeling to know, for the second time, the exact day my child was going to be born." I always imagined rushing to the hospital in a panic. Instead, I was set for an induction at 6:30 AM on May 2nd. (More about Jocko James in another post) As I crawled into bed the night before, I was beyond excited to know our family would grow the next day!

With that being said, we took family pictures just in time! Thank you Shina Welch for documenting yet another milestone in our lives. Even though the morning started off rough, with Giada getting car sick, we salvaged the day and had great pictures to document our growing family!

Please take a look at the beautiful work of Shina Welch.




















Featured Post

A Walk Down Memory Lane

It's hard to believe we have lived in our fixer upper for more than 9 months! Shortly after moving into our home we went from a family ...