Monday, September 12, 2016

Barstool Transformation

As long as I can remember, these barstools were at my aunt and uncles condo in Lake Tahoe. This summer she replaced the barstools and handed them down to my other aunt and uncle. With all four stools still in great condition, my aunt asked me to white distress them. Since the stools were in great condition, my job was easy!

Here are the before pictures.






Each stool took almost a can of Rustoleum Flat White spray paint. Once the stools dried overnight, I began distressing. 












Being my current OBSESSION is all things white and grey, I am pleased with the final product.

Featured Post

A Walk Down Memory Lane

It's hard to believe we have lived in our fixer upper for more than 9 months! Shortly after moving into our home we went from a family ...