Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Farmhouse Friday: Kitchen Ceiling

This Farmhouse Friday goes out to my dad who never seizes to amaze me! A couple weekends ago Anthony and I left the kids with my parents, at our house, while we attended a wedding in Paso Robles. Before we left, my dad wanted to know what projects I had for him to complete. (For anyone that knows my dad, he can fix anything and is extremely artistic) Jokingly I said, the kitchen needs to be painted and the ceiling needs to be fixed.  

Side note: After removing the cabinets from the ceiling, there were wires hanging down and a strip on the ceiling that needed texture and paint. In addition, the entire kitchen was still the original color and needed to be panted the same color as the rest of the house. 

Not only did he begin painting the kitchen, he also fixed the ceiling and transformed it into the farmhouse look I love!

Needless to say, when we came home Sunday evening, we were beyond thankful for all the work he had completed. 

Here is the transformation!!!




Little breakfast break with his granddaughter.






Stayed tuned for more updates on our kitchen renovation.

Featured Post

A Walk Down Memory Lane

It's hard to believe we have lived in our fixer upper for more than 9 months! Shortly after moving into our home we went from a family ...