Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Docking and Toting Around

For anyone who knows me, my kids do not sleep in our bed or spend much time in the bassinet when they come home from the hospital.  Giada and Jocko were in their crib two days after we came home.  It not only allowed me to get some sleep but I think they also slept better as they couldn't smell or sense me in the same room  (Anthony was fine either way). Also, their rooms are so close to our room, I can hear every little move without the monitor on. So.... the co-sleeper concept was and is not necessary in our house. However, an area for Jocko to play and be protected from the hardwood floors, dogs and two year old sister is a MUST! Enter the DockATot!


The DockATot Grand is the perfect place for him to play and be comfortable while in the living room, bedroom or my office. Jocko is at the age where he is rolling and wanting to play on a consistent basis. This causes a problem when he continually hits he head on the hardwood floors. Now, with the DockATot, he plays with his toys and enjoys being propped up or laying down while in the DokATot.

DockATots are a multi-functional lounger, co-sleeper and playtime lounger. They come in two sizes: Deluxe for 0-8 Months and Grand 9-36 months. I use the Grand because Jocko is growing so fast, I was afraid he would be out of the Deluxe in no time! It is all natural, 100% cotton and the perfect comfort for you little one.  


Not only is the DockATot comfortable for my 6 month old, Giada has also found it to be entertaining while Jocko watches her play. 


 Jocko is all smiles when laying in his DockATot.




Now that he likes to sit up, this is how he spends the majority of his time in the DockATot.

Or, just being silly...



Either way, the DockATot is the new favorite location for this growing boy!

The DokATot was a sample in exchange for this review. As always, all opinions expressed are honest and my own.

Featured Post

A Walk Down Memory Lane

It's hard to believe we have lived in our fixer upper for more than 9 months! Shortly after moving into our home we went from a family ...