Monday, November 14, 2016

The Struggle WAS Real

Anyone that is a parent knows shopping or just going in public with kids is unpredictable. Everything is going along just fine then all of a sudden that successful outing can turn into whining kiddos or a total meltdown.  Thank you to  Binxy Baby for keeping my kids entertained and happy with one another in the cart. The Binxy Baby works perfect as it fits in the basket and is raised enough to where Giada can play with Jacko but he is still safely fastened.
 

At other times, it's just Jocko and me out shopping and his car seat takes up the entire basket.  With Binxy Baby, it allows me to put things underneath him and not struggle  with the car seat.



Binxy Baby was created by a busy mom with the same issues we all experience each time we enter a store with a cart.  One of the best things I read about Binxy Baby was said by the creator herself Lisa Binnell "I tried putting the entire infant car seat down in the grocery cart but had to cut her trip short when I couldn't find the baby under the piles of bread and coffee!
 

In addition, Binxy Baby is safe and has all the features to ease any moms worries. 
 
Safety features 

Rest assured,  Binxy Baby is always attached to our cart with my unpredicatable children smiling and playing together. 



In addition to the Binxy Baby website, you can also find them on Instagram and Facebook.

Thank you Binxy Baby for changing my shopping experiences!

The Binxy Baby was a provided to me in exchange for this review. As always, all opinions expressed are honest and my own.


Featured Post

A Walk Down Memory Lane

It's hard to believe we have lived in our fixer upper for more than 9 months! Shortly after moving into our home we went from a family ...