Friday, July 31, 2015

Cheat Night - Rotisserie Chicken


As I made my monthly Costco run, the rotisserie chicken was calling my name! Two dinners and a lunch later, I was pleased with my decision to cheat and pick up the chicken.

Chicken Quesadillas
Shredded Chicken (I did not use the legs - They were for the following evening)
Refried Beans
Shredded Cheese
Avocado
Corn or Flower Tortillas

Chicken Legs
Reheat in the oven for 15min at 400 degrees
  • Served with baked zucchini and salad with homemade balsamic vinaigrette. 
Chicken Salad
What’s left of the chicken, shredded
Favorite lettuce
Chopped olives
Avocado
Parmesan cheese
Tomatoes for our garden
Croutons
Salt/Pepper
Homemade Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing

The best $5 spent during my Costco visit.


Featured Post

A Walk Down Memory Lane

It's hard to believe we have lived in our fixer upper for more than 9 months! Shortly after moving into our home we went from a family ...