Monday, July 20, 2015

Family Fun

Sunday afternoon my parents came down to visit Giada. Their plan was to have an early dinner with us and then head back home...We should have known the plans would change!

After Anthony and my dad completed a few projects in the house, my mom challenged Anthony to a game of corn holes. Anthony and my dad were a team and Todd and my mom were the other team. I’m not sure of the "official winner", but one thing led to another and at 9:30 they decided it was time to call it quits and stay the night.

What a great Sunday afternoon/evening!


Giada supervised while she ate dinner.





Drake thought it was his job to fetch the bags.

Featured Post

A Walk Down Memory Lane

It's hard to believe we have lived in our fixer upper for more than 9 months! Shortly after moving into our home we went from a family ...