Friday, July 17, 2015

MB2

Last Wednesday our friends, Annie and Kevin, invited us to MB2 for a little adult time! We met at our house and then headed to dinner. After dinner we were off to MB2, which is indoor go-cart racing. Annie and Kevin went last week and had a great time, so we thought we would all go together. To our surprise, the place was empty and we were pretty much the only ones there.

The first race was definitely a learning experience... Apparently, the blue flag means MOVE OVER! Sorry Anne:)  After completing the first race, my husband decided to crash into me in the second race and throw me under the bumpers! All in all, I am not the best racer, but had a great time. It was nice to get out and have some fun. With a few bruises this morning and a sore back, I am quickly reminded I'm not 21 anymore.









Featured Post

A Walk Down Memory Lane

It's hard to believe we have lived in our fixer upper for more than 9 months! Shortly after moving into our home we went from a family ...