Thursday, July 23, 2015

Joe's Jeans

As I've stated before, I love all things thrifty! Last week I was out shopping and stumbled upon one of my best finds in the past year on the  "$15 or less rack" at Marshalls.  I'm combing through the rack, not expecting to find anything,  and a pair of light pink Joe's jeans appear! I grab them off the rack, access whether they are worth the find and notice spots all over them. My thoughts are" try them on and if they fit I would go from there." Well, what do you know, they fit!!!! Immediately, I head to the register and ask for an additional discount (mind you they are only $15 and originally $150) The nice gentleman checking me out, informs me he can't give me a discount, but will write on the receipt that I can return them if I am not able to remove the spots. With a grin on my face, I head home determined to restore the jeans. What do you know, they come out perfect! I am in love with my find and can't wait for my next big steal!


Featured Post

A Walk Down Memory Lane

It's hard to believe we have lived in our fixer upper for more than 9 months! Shortly after moving into our home we went from a family ...