Friday, September 9, 2016

Toy Chest to Printer Box

Several months back, My mother-in-law gave me an old toy chest… At first sight I thought of re-doing it for Giada. However, her room quickly filled up and there was not a place for the toy chest. Months later, I began the process of transforming our office/guest room and realized I needed a place to hide the printer. Not only was the toy chest the perfect size, I had a vision for changing it into a printer box.


Here are the before pictures


 


After cutting down the legs and removing the top, my vision was in the works!

I spray painted the box white and let dry overnight.

After some elbow grease and a light coat of paint to give it the perfect distressed look, the box was ready for the office. I added new hinges ans handle to the door and placed it in the office.
























Featured Post

A Walk Down Memory Lane

It's hard to believe we have lived in our fixer upper for more than 9 months! Shortly after moving into our home we went from a family ...